Sea to Sky Gondola and Whistler Sightseeing Tour
Duration: 10 hours
- Travel down the magnificent Sea to Sky Highway to get away from the city.
- Visit Horseshoe Bay and Squamish and take enjoy the breathtaking views.
- Discover what makes Whistler, Canada's most famous ski resort, so unique.
Travel from the picturesque coastline of Howe Sound fjord to the lush, forested peaks of the Coast Mountains to get away from the city and see the natural treasures that surround Vancouver and Whistler.
Prepare to see the charming seaside community of Horseshoe Bay and stare out over ever-changing landscapes as you journey along the breathtaking Sea to Sky Highway, which includes a spectacular stop at the Shannon Falls.
The Sea to Sky Gondola is your next stop. Your views change abruptly after a 10-minute ride to the top of Habrich Ridge, ascending above the towering canopy of a coastal rainforest and upward above Howe Sound and the nearby mountains. Make the most of your leisure time by going to the top.
You'll go to Squamish, which is known as an outdoor paradise for climbers and backcountry adventurers, and offers breathtaking views of the mountains and water.
Then it's on to Whistler, with views of the Tantalus Glacier and Nita Lake along the way. This world-famous ski resort is located at the base of the Whistler-Blackcomb Mountains and hosted many outdoor sporting events during the 2010 Olympic Games. You'll spend your days wandering around the quirky downtown shops and cafes, hiking along nature trails, and inhaling the fresh mountain air.
Mountains will give way to ocean as the coach swings down from towering peaks via rugged coastline to metropolitan cityscapes on the route back to Vancouver.
- Vancouver hotel pick up
- Return transport to Vancouver
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Pick-ups are available from Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby hotels. Please confirm your pick up location and time with the tour operator, details will be given in the voucher.
What to Remember
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run, come rain or shine.
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under 3 are free.
- Please note that timings are approximate and the duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group.
- The order that the sites are visited in, may vary throughout the season.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.