Self Guided Walking Tour of Downtown Victoria
- Take advantage of the convenience of a self-guided audio tour.
- Take a listen to Michele Davis's VoiceMap tour, which she has meticulously constructed.
- Take a stroll through Victoria's lovely and beautiful Downtown district.
- Using GPS, listen to the audio that is playing automatically.
With this inexpensive and enjoyable audio tour, you can learn about Victoria's history from its indigenous roots to the Victorian era at your own leisure. Take in the breathtaking sights of the city's birthplace, the Inner Harbour. Explore Victoria's fascinating Chinatown, which was historically infamous for gambling and opium trafficking. You can complete the journey in 90 minutes or take your time and stop at various points along the road. You have complete control over when you begin and end. If you're not in Victoria, but want to learn more about it, read on. You can even take a virtual tour from the comfort of your own home and not miss any of Victoria's highlights. This self-guided audio tour can be taken on location or from the comfort of your own home.
- Self-guided audio tour
- Smartphone and earphones
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Food and drinks
812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Please start your experience at the Victoria Visitor Center.
What to Remember
- Please wear comfortable, weather-appropriate shoes and clothing.
- The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline
- The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
- The minimum age for this tour is 6.
- Please bring your smartphone and earphones.
- This activity requires an app download. The use of the app is subject to the T&Cs of the application provider and the app store it is featured in.
- Don't forget your camera!
- This is a self-guided audio tour, you will follow an audio tour through an app using your phone.
- You can follow this self-guided tour on any day, at any time best fitted to you.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.