Vancouver City and Capilano Suspension Bridge Tour
Duration: 5 hours
- Take in Vancouver's natural beauty and diversity.
- Cross the Lion's Gate Bridge, which is steeped in history.
- Take a forest suspension bridge walk among the treetops.
On this fascinating tour, prepare to see Vancouver's fascinating past and present collide as you explore urban cityscapes, seaside parks, and ancient rainforests. You'll start the tour by seeing some of the city's highlights, such as Canada Place, which is home to the 2010 Olympic Cauldron, as well as the spectacular modern and historic architecture and the fashion district of Robson Street. Explore Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre urban rainforest that offers a unique perspective of the city from a peaceful woodland setting.
Continue on to Vancouver's gorgeous North Shore, where you'll find the Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, which has an astounding collection of First Nations artwork as well as the historic Story Center. You may gaze out over the towering cedars and catch a view of the Capilano River snaking through the valley far below from the beautiful Cliff Walk. Take an adventurous trek to the opposite side of the Capilano Suspension Bridge, where you'll find a variety of unusual and interesting attractions, including the Treetops Adventure.
Then it's time to drive back downtown to Granville Island Market, where you may engage all of your senses. Delicious food, beverages, music, and artwork are available at this artisan sanctuary for all things local and hand-made. Continue on to lively Chinatown, a monument to the Far East, and then to historic Gastown, the birthplace of Vancouver.
- Guided tour
- Admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Pick-ups are available from Downtown Vancouver and Burnaby hotels. Please confirm your pick up location and time with the tour operator, details will be given in the voucher.
What to Remember
- Please dress appropriately for the tour as it will run, come rain or shine.
- Please note that timings are approximate and the duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group.
- The order that the sites are visited in, may vary throughout the season.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Infants under 3 are free.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.