Vancouver City Highlights Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Up to 2 hours 30 minutes
- Visit Canada Place, the Olympic Cauldron, lively Robson Street, Stanley Park, and the Rose Garden in Vancouver's downtown area.
- Take advantage of this guided urban trip to visit all the landmarks, which takes sightseeing to new heights.
- On this city highlights tour, you'll see beautiful panoramic views and amazing photo possibilities.
Get lost on this culturally diverse Vancouver sightseeing trip, which begins with an introduction to key downtown areas such as Canada Place and Robson Street. En way to Stanley Park, a 1,000-acre natural paradise bordered by the Pacific Ocean, pass through historic and modern architectural masterpieces, including the 2010 Olympic Cauldron.
Following a visit to the Rose Garden, you'll see the beauties of the English Bay beach region before heading to Queen Elizabeth Park. It is Vancouver's highest point, at 152 meters above sea level, and offers amazing views of the park, city, and mountains on the North Shore.
Continuing on your adventure, you will arrive in Chinatown, which is one of the world's largest. A heritage classification preserves the distinctive character of buildings, including murals and window art recounting the story of early Chinese pioneers. Then it's on to Gastown, where cobblestone lanes are lined with restaurants serving up the best of modern cuisine, art galleries, and fashionable boutiques, all set against vintage lampposts and the renowned Gastown Steam Clock.
- Guided tour
- Pick up and drop off
- Luggage storage (Large bags from C$15 per item and small bags from C$10)
- Driver gratuities (optional)
It is recommended that guests call at least 24 to 72 hours in advance to reconfirm pick-up time and location. - Downtown Vancouver hotel pick-ups: 9:30 am and 1:30 pm. - or Burnaby hotel pick-ups: 8:15 am and 12:45 pm.
What to Remember
- Service animals are allowed however their certified paperwork is required. No emotional support animals with no supporting paperwork will be accepted.
- Only foldable wheelchairs are accepted. Scooters or motorized wheelchairs are not permitted as there are no lift buses.
- For cruise passengers departing directly after this tour, it is recommended that they identify themselves with the Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing driver, so a timely delivery to the Cruise Ship terminal can be ensured.
- You can safely store your baggage with Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing's All-Day Storage Baggage Service, which is only open when cruise ships are in port or guides can accept luggage a limited amount of luggage but this needs be advised in advance if you will be bringing your luggage due to travelling on a one-way tour or being dropped off at Vancouver international airport. (2 pieces maximum per person).
- This tour offers a drop off service to the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) after the tours end. This drop off option must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance. Drop off time is approximately 1 hour after the tour ends. Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing is not responsible for traffic or service delays (such as a ferry). Please plan your flights accordingly.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather depending on the season. Check the weather prior to your arrival into Vancouver. Bring an umbrella or rain jacket just in case of inclement weather
- There are no refunds for no shows, missed departures or unused services.
- Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group. Sometimes the tour may run a little longer than displayed due to guest enjoyment.
- Infants under three years old have free admission and require a ticket, please select their free ticket at checkout.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.