'Vancouver Favorites' City Tour
Duration: 4 hours
- Take a look at Vancouver's best attractions.
- Enjoy premium transportation with onboard commentary while touring the city with a pleasant, professional guide.
Are you ready to see all that Vancouver has to offer? During this guided tour, you'll discover the must-see sights, lesser-known attractions, and hidden jewels that make Vancouver such a bustling city.
- Visit Gastown, Vancouver’s oldest neighbourhood. Browse the streets and see the famous Gastown Steam Clock strike a note on the hour.
- Travel through Chinatown, a melting pot of Asian cuisines and stores.
- Stroll through to Queen Elizabeth Park, where you will have views of the North Shore mountains. Rising over 1,200m, they are a mighty sight overlooking the city.
- Explore Granville Island, home of Vancouver’s most famous food market. There are some hidden gems on the island that your guide will point out.
- Move on to Kitsilano Beach, known to the locals as Kits, where you will be greeted with some fantastic vistas across English Bay looking onto downtown. Kits is super trendy with antique, furniture, and boutique stores.
- The tour will end in Stanley Park, where there is one of the most impressive collections of totem poles in downtown Vancouver and beautiful views of the North Shore from Prospect Point.
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned coach
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission (car seat not included)
9 am pickup from Sheraton Wall Centre, 1000 Burrard St, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2R9, Canada (meet at 8:45 am) - 9:15 am pickup from Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3T4, Canada (meet at 9 am)
What to Remember
You can select to meet at one of two departure points. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.