Vancouver Stanley Park Cycling Tour
- Take in breathtaking views of the city, the North Shore, and more.
- On your bike, weave your way through the magnificent forest trails.
- Your guide will tell you some of the most fascinating facts about the city.
Stanley Park, with its breathtaking vistas of downtown Vancouver, the North Shore, the Lion's Gate Bridge, and more, is a must-see. With your guide at your side, you'll weave through the park's gorgeous woodland trails, ready to fill you in on all the fascinating details of this city. This tour will entail more than a stroll through the park. You'll have a better knowledge of both Vancouver and its green beauty when you walk (or ride) away!
Don't be concerned about not being able to keep up! This simple 12km ride takes place on dedicated bike tracks at a leisurely pace, allowing you to take in the sights at your leisure.
- Professional guide
- Bike rental
- Helmet, lock, and basket or handlebar bag hire
Youth (age 9-17)
648 Hornby St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2G2, Canada
Please check in at the Tours Desk upon arrival.
What to Remember
- Please arrive 15 minutes early.
- Tours need a minimum of 2 participants to run.
- You will cycle approximately 12km (8 miles) on this tour.
- All guests must sign a waiver form prior to starting the tour.
- Guests are required to wear helmets as per British Columbia Law.
- Tours will run rain or shine unless conditions are dangerous. Please dress appropriately for the weather. Rain ponchos are provided if needed.
- Please note that children must be at least 9 years old to join these tours.
- You must be over 16 years old to ride an e-bike.
Please check the calendar to find this tour's availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.