Victoria Butchart Gardens Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Up to 13 hours 30 minutes
- Tour downtown Victoria, British Columbia's capital city, and learn about its history.
- Go to the world-famous Butchart Gardens.
- Take a picturesque coastal ferry trip through the Gulf Islands and across the Strait of Georgia.
With this guided tour, explore Victoria, British Columbia, one of the world's most beautiful cities, in the best light imaginable! The world-famous Butchart Gardens are included in this luxury small-group tour.
Victoria is known for the stately Empress Hotel, the Parliament buildings, and the stunning Butchart Gardens, which are all located on lovely Vancouver Island. In Vancouver, you'll board a premium mini-coach that will transport you to the port for a magnificent 90-minute ferry voyage via the Gulf Islands to Swartz Bay.
A short drive from here will take you to Victoria for a guided tour of the capital. Learn about Victoria, British Columbia's capital city, which is named after the British monarchy's Queen Victoria and is known for its regal influence across the Inner Harbour. Then you'll see Fisherman's Wharf, the Inner Harbour, the Empress Hotel, Mile 0, and historic Chinatown, with a stop at Fan Tan Alley, Canada's narrowest street. You'll have more time to explore downtown Victoria on your own.
A trip to Victoria is not complete without a visit to Vancouver! Your tour will be ready to assist you with recommendations for the greatest restaurants, top breweries, shopping, and hidden gems, whatever your reason for visiting Victoria is.
- Deluxe mini-coach transportation
- Roundtrip ferry aboard BC Ferries
- Experienced and friendly driver-guide
- Entry to Butchart Gardens
- Onboard entertainment & commentary throughout the tour
- Discounts on optional activities
- Applicable taxes and ferry fees
- Youth (ages 13-18)
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission (no ticket required)
- Seniors (ages 65+)
Meet at Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver at 8 am for 8:15 am departure - Meet at the Wall Center in Downtown Vancouver at 8:15 am for 8:30 am departure.
What to Remember
- There are two meeting points for this tour with different departure times.
- Food service is available onboard the ferry.
- You will be returned to Vancouver at approximately 9:30 pm.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour start time.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.