Victoria Craft Beer and Culinary Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- A two-hour guided beer and food tour in Victoria, including stops at four local haunts famed for craft brews and pub fare.
- Expect to learn stories and historical details about the area's famed beer sector from a knowledgable local guide.
- Hawk and Hen, Drake Eatery, Swan's Hotel and Brewpub, and Canoe Brewpub are among the stops on a fun-filled excursion through Lower Johnson and Market Square.
- There are plenty of samples to try, including 7 beer varieties and 3 snacks, with plenty of sites to explore.
On this tour, you'll visit four of the city's greatest brewpubs and restaurants, all of which serve the best beers! Join us for an afternoon tour that includes local beer, food, and an overview of the region's craft brewing heritage.
- All food and beverage samples
- Guided tour
What to Remember
- You must be 19+ in order to participate in this tour, and please bring proper ID.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.