Victoria Whale Watching and Wildlife Tour on Covered Vessel
- Go whale-spotting for humpback and killer whales.
- Take the tour from the comfort of a covered watercraft.
- Learn about marine life from aboard specialists.
Learn about marine animals with marine naturalists on board this covered yacht. You'll be on the lookout for humpback whales, killer whales (Bigg's and southern resident), and other marine animals. This tour is suitable for people of all ages, especially those seeking a laid-back, pleasant experience.
Indoor and outdoor dining, restrooms, and outside panoramic viewing places are all available on covered vessel trips, making them ideal for taking in the sights.
Onboard naturalists capture images of the wildlife throughout the tour that are free to download, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy the experience instead of worrying about capturing that once-in-a-lifetime shot.
- Complimentary shuttle pickup from hotels in downtown Victoria
- 3-hour carbon neutral whale watching tour
- Certified marine naturalist/biologist onboard
- Complimentary coffee and tea
- $2 wildlife conservation fee
146 Kingston St, Victoria, BC V8V 1V4, Canada
Please meet your guide at the office located on the Marina Level of the Coast Hotel and Marina by APA.
What to Remember
- A complimentary shuttle services to available to and from hotels in downtown Victoria. Please contact your tour provide 24 hours before your tour for further details.
- Passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Tours operate rain or shine and may be subject to change due to inclement conditions.
- Passenger check-in is at least 30 minutes prior to the tour's departure time.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.