Vintage Sidecar Motorcycle Sightseeing Tour of Calgary
Language: English, French, German
Duration: From 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes
- Travel through historic sites.
- Visit the picturesque areas of Eau Claire, Kensington, and Inglewood.
- From a whole different perspective, take in the sights, smells, and sounds of Calgary.
- Along the trip, make photo stops.
On a vintage sidecar motorcycle, ride through historic Calgary landmarks. Relax while your driver takes you on a tour of the city, narrating the sights along the way. You'll cross the Bow River and visit gorgeous areas like Eau Claire, Kensington, and Inglewood, stopping for photos at Scotsman's Hill and Crescent Heights Park along the way. From a whole different perspective, take in the sights, smells, and sounds of Calgary.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What to Remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
- There is a maximum number of 10 participants per tour.
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking.
- All tours are with a driver/guide.
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg.
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down.
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable.
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.