Vintage Sidecar Motorcycle Tour to Kananaskis Country
Language: English, French, German
Duration: Up to 4 hours 30 minutes
- Take a vintage sidecar motorbike trip across Kananaskis Country's lower range for a unique and gorgeous experience.
- Travel across the Sheep River Valley to the glacial stream's headwaters.
- Enjoy complimentary tastings at local distilleries to raise your spirits.
Prepare for a high-spirited tour through Kananaskis Country on a vintage sidecar motorcycle. Travel across the Sheep River Valley to the glacial stream's headwaters. Leaving Calgary, go through the Foothills region. Stop by Eau Claire Distillery in Turner Valley and Chinook Honey Company in Okotoks for samples to boost your spirits even more.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
- Samples at Eau Claire Distillery and Chinook Honey Company
- Additional food and drinks
- Distillery or meadery tours (available for $15 per person)
Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
What to Remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
- There is a maximum number of 8 participants per tour.
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking.
- All tours are with a driver/guide.
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg.
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down.
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable.
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses.
- You must be 18+ to sample the alcoholic beverages.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.