Whistler Sightseeing Tour from Vancouver
Duration: Up to 11 hours 30 minutes
- Visit Squamish and the stunning Sea-to-Sky Highway.
- Take a stroll through Whistler Village, which is alive with activity.
- Hike across the suspension bridge to the Train Wreck site on a riverbank trail.
- Take advantage of spare time to participate in exciting extra activities or see fascinating attractions.
With this guided tour, explore Whistler, a top-rated year-round resort, in the finest light imaginable!
This tour will take you off the beaten road to see hikes and places that are less well-known by tourists but popular with locals. Enjoy picturesque stops along the Sea-to-Sky route as well as a nature stroll along the river and over a suspension bridge to witness the famed Train Wreck site. You will be given a guided tour of Whistler Village when you arrive in Whistler.
Your knowledgeable guide will gladly assist you in planning and maximizing your Whistler vacation!
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway, tracing a route along the shore of Howe Sound; the route weaves deep into the Coast Mountains and then climbs through old-growth rainforests before reaching Whistler 670 metres (2,200 feet) above sea level.
- Visit Shannon Falls.
- Stop at: Squamish Adventure Centre.
- Arrive in Whistler Village, and your guide will take you on a tour through the village.
- 12 pm - 3:30 pm: Free time for optional activities and to explore the village. Option to join your guide on a walk to Lost Lake and/or the Farmers Market.
- 3:30 pm: Option to go on a hike to the Train Wreck site or have more free time. A part of Whistler's historical and cultural identity, the Train Wreck site is a popular attraction. The short hiking trail follows the Sea To Sky Trail. It crosses a suspension bridge, offering scenic views of the Cheakamus River rushing below before arriving at the colourfully painted box cars, which have sat in the forest since 1956.
- 5:00pm - Depart Whistler.
- 7:30pm - Arrive back in Vancouver.
- Deluxe coach transportation with onboard entertainment
- Friendly, experienced tour guide
- Guided tour of Whistler Village & nature walk to the train wreck
- Discounts on optional activities (Whistler Bungee, Zip Trek Eco Tours, Peak 2 Peak Gondola, Squamish Lil’Wat Cultural Centre and more)
- Applicable taxes
- Children (ages 3-12)
- Infants (ages 0-2): free admission
Select one of the below pickup points during checkout:
- Meet at Sheraton Wall Centre in Downtown Vancouver at 7:45 am for 8 am departure
- Meet at Canada Place in Downtown Vancouver at 8 am for 8:15 am departure.
What to Remember
- You will need to select one of the meeting points during checkout.
- Health & safety policy: prior to boarding the tour vehicle, you will be asked screening questions and have a temperature check. You will not be permitted to join the tour if you have any COVID-19 symptoms. You are expected to wear a mask at all times while inside the tour vehicle. Outside the vehicle, you must stay 6 feet away from other passengers or wear a face mask when this is not possible.
Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled tour start time.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.