Whistler Valley Seaplane Tour
Duration: Up to 20 minutes
- Experience the excitement of seaplane flight.
- From the air, see Whistler Village and a magnificent waterfall.
- Views of Brandywine Falls are available.
Take off by seaplane from Green Lake for an unforgettable flight! As you soar above Whistler Valley, you'll get a different perspective on Whistler Village, which hosted the 2010 Winter Olympic Games. Keep a look out for the magnificent Brandywine Falls, a 70-meter cascade that must be seen.
- Seaplane tour
- Complimentary pick-up/drop-off shuttle service to Whistler Village
- Children (ages 2-11)
- Infants (ages 1 and under): free
8069 Nicklaus N Blvd, Whistler BC V0N 1B8
Please check in 30 minutes prior to flight time.
What to Remember
-Government-issued photo ID is required for all passengers 18 years and older on all flights, including scheduled service, scenic tours, and private charters.
- Luggage restriction of 25lbs (11kg) per person; stated luggage allowance includes both checked and carry-on luggage.
- Please note that flights may experience delays or cancellations due to inclement weather.
Please see calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.