Whitewater Rafting Tour on the Green River
Duration: 2 hours
- Take part in an exhilarating rafting trip.
- Ground-breaking bouncy rapids
- Take in the beautiful scenery.
- Collaborate to battle the waves as a team.
Take a thrilling rafting trip down the Green River. Prepare to be enthralled by the thrill of conquering waves as you take in breathtaking views of nature.
This whitewater rafting adventure is ideal for first-timers. While your guide gives you a briefing, meet your guide and get dressed. Then it's time to get in the water. You'll sail through some class 2 and 3 rapids that will jolt your raft and test you, but you'll make it!
Paddle through the waves as a team and take in the beautiful scenery on the calmer sections. A thrilling and exhilarating tour to discover the natural wonders of Whistler!
- Equipment (PFD’s, wetsuits, booties, and helmets)
The Adventure Group, Mountain Square, Whistler, BC, Canada
The Adventure Group base camp.
What to Remember
- This tour requires a minimum age of 10 years to participate.
- You should be a proficient swimmer to join this tour.
- This tour requires a minimum weight of 90 lbs (41 kgs) in high water and 80lbs (36 kgs) in low water is required, for accurate information on the water level you can contact the local operator directly using the contact details in the booking voucher.
- Each ticket category requires a minimum of 5 tickets.
- Keep in mind that the tour takes place in all safe weather conditions.
- Remember to bring your bathing suit, a towel, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera (if you have one).
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.