Zodiac Whale Watching and Wildlife Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Watch for humpback whales, orcas, seals, and seabirds.
- Take a ride on a Zodiac boat.
- Learn about British Columbia's fauna.
- Great photo opportunities will make your pals back home envy.
Look no further if you're seeking for a one-of-a-kind experience! In an open-style zodiac vessel, spend three hours watching and learning about wildlife that is unique to the west coast of British Columbia.
Killer whales (orca), humpback whales, California and Steller sea lions, seals, and a variety of marine birds may be seen during the tour. You'll be sure to leave with lifelong memories if you're led by knowledgeable guides.
- A 3-hour carbon neutral whale watching tour
- Free hotel shuttle pick-up and drop off
- Full-length cruiser suits (XS to XXL) for protection from ocean spray and cool air
- Certified marine naturalist/biologist on board each tour
- $2 donation towards restoration of the salmon in the Salish Sea
950 Wharf Street, Victoria, BC, Canada
Please meet your guide at the same dock as the seaplane terminal. Please check in at least 30 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
What to Remember
-Zodiac tours are not recommended for pregnant women, people with back and neck conditions or those in poor health.
- You'll be given a full length, floatation cruiser suit to protect you from ocean spray and cool air.
- Children under 6 years old cannot participate in Zodiac tours.
- A complimentary shuttle services to available to and from hotels in downtown Victoria. Please contact your tour provider 24 hours before your tour for further details.
- Passenger check-in is at least 30 minutes prior to tour departure time.
- Passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Tours operate rain or shine and may be subject to change due to inclement conditions.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.