Fly Down the Superfly Zipline Winter Edition
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take a ride on one of the world's most breathtaking ziplines.
- Fly through a snowy landscape.
- Take to the skies and fly through woods and mountain slopes.
Take a breathtaking flight across a stunning winter wonderland. You'll fly down one of the most breathtaking ziplines on the planet.
Climb to the top of Rainbow Mountain in a bespoke 4x4 off-road vehicle. You'll be getting ready to race across mountain valleys and through old-growth woods here. Once you've finished preparing and checking, it's time to let go and go down one of Canada's longest ziplines, reaching speeds of up to 100 km/h!
The line is around a kilometer long and 200 meters tall in total. Local workers will be waiting for you at the end of the track to assist you in descending as you enjoy the surge of excitement coursing through your veins. Allow at least 2.5 hours for the entire adventure.
- Transfer from the meeting point to the start of the zipline
- Optional warm boots, waterproof outerwear, and goggles
Superfly Ziplines Basecamp, Cougar Mountain Road, Whistler, BC, Canada
Cougar Mountain Base Camp
What to Remember
- This tour requires a minimum age of 7 years.
- A minimum weight 60 lbs (27 kg) and maximum 250 lbs (113 kg) is required.
- Bring the Credit Card that was used to book online and your ID (if applicable).
- The tour will run no matter the weather conditions.
- Keep in mind to dress as if you were going on a day of skiing.
- Remember to wear lots of layers, a ski/snowboard suit, warm boots, sunglasses or snow goggles, warm gloves, a toque, and bring your camera.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.