Grouse Mountain Winter Admission Ticket
Duration: From 3 hours to 4 hours
- Take the Skyride for panoramic views.
- Have fun in the snow.
- Ice skating or snowshoeing are two fun winter activities.
Grouse Mountain, located just 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver, is the city's most popular natural attraction.
As you ride the renowned Skyride to the mountain, take in panoramic vistas. You may zoom down the slopes in the Sliding Zone, slip on a pair of ice skates and go for a spin on the outdoor skating pond, or try snowshoeing with this winter entrance ticket!
- Admission ticket
- Seniors (ages 65+)
- Children (ages 5-16)
- Infants (ages 4 and under): free
6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, BC V7R 4K9, Canada
Please visit Guest Services to exchange your voucher for tickets.
What to Remember
- Skate, snowshoe and sled equipment are available for rent for an additional price.
- Activities are subject to conditions.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.