Peac Nic in Jasper
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Hike to the top of one of Jasper's most magnificent peaks and prepare a great meal.
- Indulge in a home-cooked meal while taking in the scenery.
- Discover innovative, environmentally responsible culinary techniques.
What better way to appreciate the beauty of Jasper than to take a trek up one of its most picturesque peaks? You'll have worked up an appetite on your 3.8-kilometer trek to the summit, where you'll be rewarded with spectacular views, so it seems only fair to treat yourself. This Peak Nic trip isn't your typical picnic, but it's a genuine treat. You're not going to just sit back and relax! This is your chance to demonstrate your culinary prowess in an outdoor cooking class, where you will prepare a delicious meal using economical and environmentally friendly back-country cooking techniques. What's the best part? You get to eat an incredible meal that you made al fresco while taking in the breathtaking surroundings. You'll have a belly full of grub and lungs full of mountain air when you depart.
- Panoramic meal
- Hiking poles
- Cooking equipment
- IGA certified guide
- Hotel pick-up if required
This tour will depart from the Old Fort point parking lot (a five minute drive from Jasper townsite).
What to Remember
- This tour is only available to participants aged 12 years and over.
- Hotel pick-up is available on request at checkout.
- If you have food allergies, please submit these at the booking checkout.
- Please wear hiking shoes and waterproof layers.
This tour is available daily.
Lunch Peak-Nic: daily from 1 May to 15 October, 10.00am to 1.00pm.
Dinner Peak-Nic: daily from 1 May to 30 September, 6.00pm to 9.00pm.
The tour will last around 3 hours.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.