Private Whistler Sightseeing Tour
Duration: Up to 3 hours
- Go on an exclusive Whistler private tour.
- Visit Rainbow Park and the Olympic Bobsled Track, among other places.
- Your guide will share his specialized expertise with you.
This personalized tour is ideal you if you want to experience everything Whistler has to offer, snap amazing images, and learn a lot about the area. Scenic overlooks, Olympic venues, historic landmarks, and a hidden local marketplace will all be included in the itinerary. Bears, eagles, and other wildlife can be spotted throughout the summer months.
These are some of the highlights:
- Green Lake
- The Olympic Bobsled Track
- Rainbow Park
- Whistler's Original Historic Town Site
- Function Junction
- Private guided tour in an A/C equipped vehicle
- Access to all tour stops
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off in Whistler (optional)
- Bottled water
- A helpful Visitor Recommendation Guide
- Local deals and discounts
Gondola Transit Exchange, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
If you have not opted for the hotel pick-up, please meet at the Gondola Transit Exchange 15 minutes prior to tour departure.
What to Remember
This tour offers pick-up from Whistler hotels. You will need to contact the provider upon booking to schedule the pick-up details (contact information will be in your voucher).
Daily: 9.00am and 1.00pm.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.