RZR Off-Road UTV Wilderness Experience - Beginner
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Take a UTV off-road adventure.
- Ride a RZR across the wilderness of Whistler.
- Take in the breathtaking scenery of mountains and valleys.
An RZR tour will take you into the backcountry of Whistler. This thrilling UTV tour will take you through mountain valleys and coastal rainforests, allowing you to appreciate the beauty of Whistler's surroundings.
Meet your guide at base camp and listen to your guide's brief safety briefing. Don't worry if you've never driven a RZR before; all vehicles have automatic gearboxes that make them simple to operate.
Driving into the wilderness, you'll see breathtaking scenery with views of mountains and valleys.
- RZR ride
The Adventure Group, Mountain Square, Whistler, BC, Canada
The Adventure Group base camp.
What to Remember
- A minimum age of 16 and a valid drivers license are required to drive an RZR.
- You must wear a DOT certified helmet on the tour, personal helmets are only allowed if these requirements are met.
- Upon checkout, you can choose either a 2-seater or a 4-seater ticket, this is a ticket to drive an RZR.
- Only the driver ticket need to be paid, remember to select the number free of passenger ticket joining your group at checkout.
- Keep in mind that the tour will run in all safe weather conditions.
- The total ride time is 1.75 hours.
- A transfer service is available from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau, and the Four Seasons Hotel, contact the local operator directly for more information and additional costs.
- Remember to brung bug repellant with you.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.