Sea to Sky Highlights Full Day Guided Tour in Vancouver
Duration: 7 hours 30 minutes
- Begin your tour on British Columbia's coast by driving the Sea to Sky Highway, which connects Vancouver and Whistler.
- As you travel to a waterfall, coastal rainforest, and mountains, you'll see a variety of things.
- The Britannia Mine Museum, which offers a guided mine tour and displays, is a great place to learn about mining history.
Explore some of the most rugged coastline in British Columbia. Begin your full-day guided trip with a visit to Horseshoe Bay, where you may breathe in the fresh ocean air. Horseshoe Bay lies at the mouth of Howe Sound and represents the beginning of the Sea to Sky Highway, which connects Vancouver and Whistler.
The voyage continues north from Horseshoe Bay, following Howe Sound to our next stop, the breathtaking Sea to Sky Gondola. Your views change radically after a thrilling 10-minute ride to the top of Habrich Ridge, ascending above the towering canopy of a coastal rainforest and upward above Howe Sound and the neighboring mountains. Spend your free time at the summit wandering the boardwalks, hiking the local trails, taking incredible shots of the panoramic views, or grabbing a quick food from the shop. Shannon Falls is just a short walk from the gondola's base station. Shannon Falls, at 335 meters, is British Columbia's third highest waterfall.
It's time to explore down after a journey to the summit of a mountain. Continue south on the picturesque highway, stopping at the Britannia Mine Museum along the way. The museum is a National Historic Site that offers guided mine tours, gold panning, and a variety of displays that all focus on the history of mining in British Columbia. Return to downtown Vancouver in late afternoon after a fantastic day of touring.
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Luggage storage (Large bags from C$15 per item and small bags from C$10)
- Driver gratuities (optional)
It is recommended that guests call at least 24 to 72 hours in advance to reconfirm pick-up time and location. - Downtown Vancouver hotel pick-ups: 9:30 am. - or Burnaby hotel pick-ups: 8:45 am.
What to Remember
- Service animals are allowed however their certified paperwork is required. No emotional support animals with no supporting paperwork will be accepted.
- Only foldable wheelchairs are accepted. Scooters or motorized wheelchairs are not permitted as there are no lift buses.
- There are no refunds for no shows, missed departures or unused services.
- Duration of tours may vary due to weather, traffic, road maintenance, and size of the group. Sometimes the tour may run a little longer than displayed due to guest enjoyment.
- You can safely store your baggage with Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing's All-Day Storage Baggage Service, which is only open when cruise ships are in port or guides can accept luggage a limited amount of luggage but this needs be advised in advance if you will be bringing your luggage due to travelling on a one-way tour or being dropped off at Vancouver international airport. (2 pieces maximum per person).
- This tour offers a drop off service to the Vancouver International Airport (YVR) after the tours end. This drop off option must be pre-booked 24 hours in advance. Drop off time is approximately 1 hour after the tour ends. Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing is not responsible for traffic or service delays (such as a ferry). Please plan your flights accordingly.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress appropriately for the weather depending on the season. Check the weather prior to your arrival into Vancouver. Bring an umbrella or rain jacket just in case of inclement weather
- Infants under three years old have free admission and require a ticket, please select their free ticket at checkout.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.