Triple C Mountain Adventure through Calgary, Cochrane, & Canmore
Language: English, French, German
Duration: Up to 6 hours
- See significant natural attractions in Alberta such as Ghost Lake, Morley, Kananaskis, Exshaw, and Lac Des Arcs while riding a vintage sidecar motorcycle via Calgary, Cochrane, and Canmore.
- Visit buildings and shops with a western flavor.
Prepare for a mountain journey via three cities beginning with the letter 'C.' Begin your adventure by passing through Calgary and heading toward Cochrane. Your journey continues along Bow Valley Trail after a quick halt to see main street and the western-themed buildings and stores. You'll pass via Ghost Lake, Morley, Kananaskis, Exshaw, and Lac Des Arcs before arriving in Canmore just in time for a leisurely lunch. After lunch, cruise through Canmore and up to the Spray Lakes Reservoir before returning to your starting point along the same path.
- Open air adventure with professional driver/guide
- Helmets, communicators, rain ponchos, and sheepskins
- Bottled water
- In-helmet group communications
- Yamnuska Wolf Dog Sanctuary tour
Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
What to Remember
- Guests can be picked up at any major downtown hotel.
- There is a maximum number of 4 participants per tour.
- Head circumference for each passenger in centimetres is required at the time of booking.
- All tours are with a driver/guide.
- Riders must weigh between 27 kg and 128 kg.
- Limited mobility passengers are allowed if they are able to board the sidecar with assistance and sit down.
- The tour will operate if weather and road conditions are acceptable.
- Dress for the weather and ensure you have a fully charged camera/phone and sunglasses.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.