Two Hour Culinary Tour in Victoria
Duration: 2 hours
- Enjoy a scrumptious 2 hour walking tour along Victoria's buzzing gastronomic district, Fort Street.
- Samples from The Little Cheese Shop, Choux Choux Charcuterie, La Taquisa, and Crust Bakery will be available for tasting.
- Enjoy delectable samples of handmade meats, foreign cheese, tacos, and dessert.
- Make a pit stop at the Terroir Tea Salon for a private sample of the city's most delectable tea leaves.
Explore Victoria's delectable Fort Street district one taste bud at a time on a fun-filled food adventure. Learn how this neighborhood, formerly known as Antique Row, has transformed into a popular gourmet destination.
- 2 hour food tour with guide
- All food and beverages
What to Remember
- Gluten, dairy, and severe peanut allergies cannot be accommodated.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded or rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed on the tour. No partial credits or rescheduling is allowed for partial attendance, no shows, or late arrivals.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.