Vancouver Art Gallery Tickets
- Visit Western Canada's largest public art museum, which features historical and contemporary art from British Columbia and around the world.
- Relax on the Gallery's Bistro's gorgeous rooftop patio.
The Vancouver Art Gallery, which has been telling stories through art for nearly 90 years, is Western Canada's largest public art museum and one of the country's most esteemed and active cultural institutions. The Gallery's groundbreaking shows, comprehensive public activities, and emphasis on expanding knowledge are all dedicated to historical and contemporary art from British Columbia and around the world. Through the Institute of Asian Art, which the Gallery launched in 2014, special attention is dedicated to the achievements of Indigenous artists as well as the arts of the Asia Pacific region. The Gallery's programs also look at how images affect visual culture, design, and architecture in a broader sense.Take a guided tour of the exhibitions to get the most out of your visit, or get creative as a family with fascinating art-making activities offered every Sunday. Exit through the Gallery Store for one-of-a-kind gifts, or stop by the 1931 Gallery Bistro for a bite to eat and enjoy the stunning rooftop patio.
- Entrance tickets
- Youth (age 5-12)
- Students with a valid ID
- Seniors (age 65+)
750 Hornby Street Vancouver BC V6Z 2H7
Present your ticket at the Gallery in exchange for a timed-entry admission ticket at the Admissions Desk.
What to Remember
- All visitors are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering. If you do not have a mask, disposable ones are available for CAD 1 at the Admissions and Membership Desks.
- All purchasers must show their tickets in person at the Gallery in exchange for a timed-entry admission ticket at the Admissions Desk.
- If the Gallery is at capacity when you drop-in, you will be booked during the next available time slot.
- Visitors are currently being admitted at 60-minute intervals.
- The suggested visit time is approximately 90 minutes.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday: 10.00am-5.00pm
Tuesday: 12.00-8.00pm (by donation from 5.00pm-8.00pm)
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.