Vancouver Hop-On, Hop-Off 24-Hour Sightseeing Pass
Language:English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Korean
Validity: 24 hours
- With this hop-on, hop-off sightseeing pass, you can explore Vancouver at your own pace.
- With unrestricted 24-hour use, make the most of your time in the city.
- With onboard commentary, you may learn more about Vancouver's past and present.
This flexible sightseeing pass allows you to view and hear the sights and sounds of Vancouver from the comfort of a clear-top bus. You can hop on and off as you view everything at your own speed, from iconic attractions to picturesque points of interest.
Explore Stanley Park's urban sanctuary, get a bite to eat on Granville Island, stroll through historic Gastown or trendy Yaletown, and hit Robson Street for some shopping therapy.
You get more time, more destinations, and more of the best city on the west coast with this classic pass. Get your tickets now to view all of downtown Vancouver's highlights.
- 24-hour unlimited hop-on hop-off bus tour
- Onboard commentary
- Optional gratuities
- Food and beverages
Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Hop on at any of the many stops around downtown Vancouver or visit the Welcome Center Kiosk in front of Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal.
What to Remember
- English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Korean and Mandarin commentary is available on the clear top, convertible buses.
- These buses run every 20-30 minutes May through September and 60 minutes April and October. Please note that the frequency may vary and is weather dependent.
- Please be aware that buses are not able to accommodate luggage, strollers or wheelchairs.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.