Victoria Butterfly Gardens Entrance Ticket
- Take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close and personal with the beauty and mystery of a tropical jungle.
- Admire the beauty of a variety of flora and animals that call the gardens home while learning about their habitats.
- View the fish in the stream, which is encircled by a spectacular waterfall, while you stroll through the garden rich of tropical flowers, carnivorous plants, and fruits.
Visit Victoria Butterfly Gardens, which provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for visitors of all ages to get up up and personal with the beauty and mystery of a tropical jungle. You'll have the opportunity to meet the family while wandering through the tropical bush. Poison dart frogs, tortoises, giant iguanas, flamingos, tropical ducks, free-flying tropical birds, and more await you with surprises around every corner.
Why not take a stroll there to witness the huge variety of tropical fish swimming in the tranquil pond and stream that is surrounded by a beautiful waterfall? Thousands of tropical butterflies (up to 70 species) swirl around you as you learn about their life cycle and wonder at their vibrant designs.
Take a stroll through the lush gardens, which feature tropical flowers, carnivorous plants, and fruits from around the world. Don't miss out on the opportunity to encounter a wide range of animals and plants from around the world by purchasing your tickets today.
- Entrance tickets
Victoria Butterfly Gardens, 1461 Benvenuto Avenue, Brentwood Bay, BC, V8M 1J5, Canada
Please bring your voucher to the main entrance of the Victoria Butterfly Gardens.
What to Remember
- The Gardens have different opening hours throughout the year: July 1st to September 5th open from 10.00am until 4.00pm and September 6th until June 30th open from 10.00am – 3.00pm.
- Free parking is available for all types of vehicles, including RVs.
- Please note that any plant material is not allowed to enter or exit the gardens.
- Service animals are welcome, Personal pets (non service animals) are not allowed inside, even if they are in a carrier (they are welcome to stay in the office while the guests enjoy their visit).
- The Gardens are wheelchair accessible, please note that there are no automatic doors however the staff will be happy to hold a door if you need it.
- Infants get free admission and require a ticket, please select their free ticket at checkout.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.