Waterton Lakes National Park Full Day Tour from Calgary
Duration: Up to 10 hours
- On a full-day journey, explore the harsh landscapes around Waterton Lakes National Park.
- Visit the iconic Prince of Wales Hotel and vivid canyons with saturated strata.
- Drive through Ice Age megalithic ruins.
Visit Waterton National Park, the world's only park to be designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, an International Peace Park, and a Biosphere Reserve.
Stop into the Prince of Wales Hotel to view a true Canadian icon up close. The building is the park's most well-known monument, having been named after the prince, who subsequently became King Edward VIII. Before travelling to the Cameron Falls, continue your journey by experiencing the little yet bustling Waterton Town. Here, crystal clear cascading mountain water cascades steadily over 1.5 billion-year-old Cambrian rock, evaporating a fine mist that dusts those who stand around admiring it.
The layers of red and green colored minerals in the Red Rock Canyon provide a dramatic contrast to each other and the verdant surrounds. Visit the Erratic Big Rock in Okotoks to round up your journey. The boulder was produced by dislodged boulders that moved on top of glaciers thousands of years ago, and it is located about 8 kilometers west of Okotoks.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Transportation via air-conditioned coach
- National Park fee
- Gratuity for the driver and guide (Suggest CAD$10 per person per day)
- Personal expense and meals
Children (age 0-15)
888 7 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2P 3J3, Canada
At Sandman Signature Calgary Downtown Hotel.
What to Remember
- Please be ready at the meeting location 5-10 minutes prior to the pick-up time as the tour will start on time.
- Check the weather forecast before your arrival because the temperature can drop dramatically at night.
- It is suggested to bring a warm coat, sunscreen, sun protection, and toiletries.
- Sightseeing points and stop time are subject to weather condition.
- If closure of any sightseeing point occurs, it will be replaced by other points.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.