Whistler Snowmobiling in the Wild Beginner Tour
Duration: 2 hours
- Get ready for a thrilling winter adventure.
- Take a beginner-friendly snowmobiling trip.
- Take a tour with a small group for more personalized attention.
- Ski across a frozen old-growth forest on a snowmobile.
- Take in the stunning panoramas of a winter wonderland.
Get a taste of the sport of snowmobiling by going on a winter excursion. Drive your snowmobile on magical snowy roads in a white winter wonderland.
You'll go through an old-growth forest on a wide network of pathways. Before you begin, you will receive a brief instruction on how to ride a snowmobile. It's time to venture out into the wilderness with your guide, who will lead you into the Whistler backcountry on snowy paths through frozen trees and lakes.
Automatic transmissions are standard on all snowmobiles, making them simple to operate even if this is your first time riding one. A thrilling winter adventure is promised!
- Snowmobile ride
- Equipment (helmets)
Cougar Mountain Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Check-in at Cougar Mountain Base Camp.
What to Remember
- To drive a snowmobile you must be at least 16 years old, hold a valid driver's license, and have a parent/guardian sign your waiver.
- Children must be 4' tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) certified helmet.
- Please wear a winter jacket and trousers, goggles, gloves, and winter boots.
- Upon checkout select either a driver or passenger ticket.
- Children (age 0-12) can join for free as passengers if riding with a paying adult of 18 years or older.
- The total duration of the ride will be approximately 1.75 hours.
- The tour will run in all weather conditions unless the conditions are unsafe.
- Please note, you will be asked to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.