Whistler Snowmobiling Intermediate Afternoon Tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Get ready for a thrilling winter adventure.
- Ski across a frozen old-growth forest on a snowmobile.
- Take a tour with a small group for more personalized attention.
- Take in the stunning panoramas of a winter wonderland.
Take a winter trip and see what the sport of snowmobiling has to offer. Drive your snowmobile through a thrilling landscape of snowy highways and tight trails.
You'll have a hard time believing you saw it all in 2.5 hours after exploring old growth rainforest, astonishingly magnificent glacier lakes, and breathtaking views that cover our entire tenure. This will undoubtedly be a once-in-a-lifetime experience and the highlight of your trip.
Even if it's your first time riding a snowmobile, all of them feature automatic gearboxes, making them simple to operate. A thrilling winter adventure is promised!
- Snowmobile ride
- Equipment (helmets)
Cougar Mountain Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Check-in at Cougar Mountain Base Camp.
What to Remember
- Previous snowmobile, ATV, or jet-ski experience is required to drive a snowmobile on this tour.
- To drive a snowmobile you must be at least 16 years old, hold a valid driver's license, and have a parent/guardian sign your waiver.
- Passengers must be at least 13 years old, be minimum 4' tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) certified helmet.
- Please wear a winter jacket and trousers, goggles, gloves, and winter boots.
- Upon checkout select either a driver or passenger ticket.
- The total duration of the ride will be approximately 1.25 hours.
- The tour will run in all weather conditions, unless the conditions are unsafe.
- Please note that you will be asked to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.