Whistler Snowmobiling Over Fresh Tracks Intermediate Morning Tour
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Get ready for a thrilling winter adventure.
- Ski across a frozen old-growth forest on a snowmobile.
- Take a tour with a small group for more personalized attention.
- Take in the stunning panoramas of a winter wonderland.
- Be the first to enjoy the first snowfall of the day.
Take a winter trip and see what the sport of snowmobiling has to offer. Drive your snowmobile through a thrilling landscape of fresh snowy highways and narrow paths.
As your snowmobile cuts the first lines through untouched snow or on nicely groomed routes, enjoy a spectacular morning journey into the backcountry. In the tranquil afterdaybreak, travel through old growth forest, passing frozen mountain lakes on your way to spectacular vistas. This one-of-a-kind excursion is the ideal way to begin your day in Whistler.
Automatic transmissions are standard on all snowmobiles, making them simple to operate even if this is your first time riding one. A thrilling winter adventure is promised!
- Snowmobile ride
- Equipment (helmets)
Cougar Mountain Rd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B8, Canada
Check-in at Cougar Mountain Base Camp.
What to Remember
- Previous snowmobile, ATV, or jet-ski experience is required to drive a snowmobile on this tour.
- To drive a snowmobile you must be at least 16 years old, hold a valid driver's license, and have a parent/guardian sign your waiver.
- Passengers must be at least 13 years old.
- Children must be 4' tall (122 cm) and fit a Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) certified helmet.
- Please wear a winter jacket and trousers, goggles, gloves, and winter boots.
- Upon checkout select either a driver or passenger ticket.
- The total duration of the ride will be approximately 1.75 hours.
- The tour will run in all weather conditions unless the conditions are unsafe.
- Please note, you will be asked to sign a legal release of liability waiver.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.