Whistler Snowshoe Walk Through the Ancient Cedars Trail
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
- Hike the fabled Ancient Cedars trek.
- Go on a snowshoeing excursion.
- Take a look at some massive enormous trees.
- Take a journey through a wonderful winter wonderland.
- Admire the beauty of frozen waterfalls and snow-covered landscapes.
Take a walk through the freshly fallen snow on a winter adventure. This snowshoe tour will take you along the fabled Ancient Cedars track, a well-known intermediate trail with many old-growth cedar trees.
A 4x4 car will transport you to the start of your walk from the meeting location. Put your snowshoes on and follow your guide over the snowy landscape. They'll teach you about the area's history and show you some giant trees that are over 1000 years old. Take in the stunning sights of frozen waterfalls, snow-covered trees, and snow-covered roads.
Halfway through, you'll take a stop to refuel your batteries before continuing on, and to soak in the tranquil winter landscape that surrounds you.
- Equipment (snowshoe, poles and winter boots)
- Return 4x4 transfer from from Cougar base
- Food and drinks
211-4293 Mountain Square, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
The Adventure Group Cougar Basecamp.
What to Remember
- This tour requires a minimum age of 8 to participate.
- Please note that a minimum of 2 child tickets is required per booking.
- The snowshoeing takes approximately 1.75 hours.
- Keep in mind that the tour will run in all weather conditions unless unsafe.
- The tour includes a little break, bring some snacks and a water bottle in a small backpack.
- Please wear winter boots and warm clothing.
- Winter boots can be rented free of charge on location.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.