Zodiac Whale Watching Adventure from Victoria
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Join a licensed marine naturalist on a whale-watching excursion.
- Explore the natural habitats of many whale and marine bird species.
- In a Zodiac, cruise the harbor.
Join Prince of Whales on board their floating classroom and learn about the wonders of the sea. Their trips are the most opulent and, above all, the most roomy!
Put on a Mustang Survival Suit and join a 12-passenger Zodiac for an up-close and personal whale-watching adventure! As your professional captain glides along the harbor planes in search of orcas and whales, make sure to hold on to your hat and prepare for some sea-air sprays.
- Guided tour
- A full-body exposure suit
Youth (13-17): reduced
Children (2-12): reduced
812 Wharf St, Victoria, BC V8W 1T3, Canada
Guests to check in at least 30 minutes prior to departure time at the Prince of Whales office below the Visitors Information Centre. Passenger boarding begins 15 minutes prior to departure.
What to Remember
- Vessel: open-air Zodiac-styles; up to 12 passengers per vessel.
- This vessel is not suitable for anyone with a history of serious medical conditions including but not limited to, back or neck injuries, recent surgery, and/or current or suspected pregnancy.
- There is a minimum height restriction of 4ft/120cm: this typically applies to children under 7 years old, and minimum weight required is 50 pounds/23 kilos.
- A full-body exposure suit will be provided for all passengers and are required to be worn by Transport Canada
- Each passenger is required to sign a Release of Liability at check-in.
- Participants must be 19 years of age or require a parent or guardian to sign on their behalf.
- This tour is fully refundable up to 48 hours in advance; no shows will be charged 100% of tour price.
See calendar for availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.