Santa Rita Vineyard Half-Day Excursion
Language: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Duration: Up to 4 hours
- Immerse yourself in Chile's history and wine culture.
- Visit the cellar of the 120 patriots, which has been designated a National Monument.
- Learn about the entire wine-making process.
The first stop will be Piedras Australes, a handicraft shop where you can sip a Pisco Sour while admiring beautiful lapis lazuli pieces. Following this visit, you will travel to the Maipo Valley, which has beautiful countryside landscapes.
You'll arrive at Santa Rita Winery, which was founded in 1880 by Domingo Fernández Concha, who introduced fine French vines that fueled their production. The tour starts in the vineyards and proceeds to the wine cellars, stores, and bottling plant.
The vineyard's cellar, also known as the cellar of the 120 Patriots, has been designated a National Monument and combines traditional barrels of French and American oak with modern systems that give their wines a distinct flavor. You'll enjoy a tasting of various wines here, followed by a relaxing trip back to Santiago.
-Bilingual guide (English, Spanish or Portuguese)
- Wine tasting
- Passenger transport insurance
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated area
-Children (age 3-12)
- Infants (age 0-3): free of charge
You will indicate your pickup location at checkout - Pick-up and drop-off service only available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura, Barrio Bellavista.
What to Remember
-This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- Pick-up and drop-off service only available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability:
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.