City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour of Cartagena
Language:English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese
- A 12-month flexible ticket that you may use anytime you choose!
- Take a free guided walking tour of the city.
Take a City Sightseeing double-decker bus for a unique perspective of Cartagena, complete with panoramic views of the city and an audio guide with all the information you need about your favorite areas of interest.
Your journey begins at Muelle de la Bodeguita, where you'll be able to take in the sea breeze as you make your way to San Sebastian del Pastelillo, Cartagena's oldest fort. The Torre del Reloj, the main city gate of Cartagena de Indias' historic center and the original entry to the fortified city, is another must-see local attraction. If you want to go exploring in the walled city, get off at Boquetillo (bus stop 7) and get back on the bus whenever you like. You select when to continue the bus tour, as buses operate every 45 minutes.
-1 or 2-day hop-on hop-off bus tour
- 90-minute walking tour in English or Spanish
- Audio guide in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
-Children (age 5-12)
- Infants (age 0-4): Free
Look for any City Sightseeing stop along the route. Printed vouchers are accepted at all stops. The walking tour starts from bus stop #4, Torre del Reloj.
What to Remember
-Please note that changes to operating times, frequencies and inclusions can happen at any time and without notice.
- The walking tour has a duration of 90 minutes and is available in English and Spanish.
- For further information on the stops available, please refer to this map.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Bus: daily departures from 9.00 am to 7.30 pm, every 45 minutes
Walking tour: 4:00 p.m
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.