Mucura Island and San Bernardo Coral Park Boat Tour
Language: English, Spanish
Duration: 8 hours
- Visit Tintipan Island and Santa Cruz Islet, the world's most inhabited and densely populated island.
- Take in the grandeur of Mucura Island and the San Bernardo Archipelago.
The journey begins at 6 a.m. in a speedboat that travels through the bay. At 7.45 a.m., you'll arrive to Tintipan Island, where you can rest and enjoy the sea until 10 a.m. The excursion then continues to Santa Cruz Islet, the world's most densely populated and densely populated island by square meter. You can go for a walk with a local guide and end up at the aquarium, where you can swim with sharks and sea turtles (not included). Then you'll travel to Mucura Island, which is one of eleven islands that make up the San Bernardo Archipelago and is located in the department of Bolvar in northern Colombia.Mucura Island and the majority of the San Bernardo Archipelago have been part of the Corales del Rosario National Natural Park since 1996, making it one of Colombia's most beautiful and frequented natural reserves. You'll be on Mucura Island until 2 p.m.
-Speedboat transportation from Cartagena to San Bernardo Islands
- Entrance ticket to San Bernardo Island National Natural Park
- Guide (Spanish/English)
- Breakfast (arepa with egg and coffee)
- Assistance assurance
-Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Dock tax
- Entrance ticket to Santa Cruz Islet and shark baths
- Drinks or meals not specified in the plan
- Bath with sharks and sea turtles
Dock La Bodeguita (Door N. 1) - Avenida Blas de Lezo, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
What to Remember
-Children from 0 to 3 years old only pay Travel Insurance (COP 12.000) at the destination.
Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.