Arenal Volcano Hike and Tabacon Hotsprings
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Trek through the Arenal Volcano National Park's jungles in search of tree monkeys, toucans, and other rare species.
- At Tabacon Spa Resort, you can unwind in the soothing hot spring waters.
Arenal National Park, home to a 7,000-year-old volcano that rises above the rainforest canopy, is a must-see on any trip to Costa Rica. To get the best views of this cloud-brushing volcano, join a guide on a trek through wildlife-filled jungle. Then, at the Tabacon Spa Resort, treat your legs to a relaxing soak in a thermal hotspring.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
- Soft drinks
1968 trail park
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.