Arenal Volcano National Park Tour
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Guided tour of Arenal Volcano National Park.
- Ride on a boat on Arenal Lake.
- Take a walk through the park's trails.
- Meet a local expert to learn about the volcano's history.
The Arenal Volcano, which rises over 1,600 meters above the rainforest, is Costa Rica's most famous natural landmark. This full-day tour includes a guided hike through the national park. You'll begin with a scenic boat ride on Arenal Lake before continuing on foot through a variety of landscapes, vegetation, and lava trails.
- Admission fees
- Guided tour
Arenal Volcano National Park Experience
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.