Biesanz Bay Kayak & Snorkel Tour
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- A two-and-a-half-hour kayak excursion.
- Kayak along the western coast of Costa Rica.
- Snorkel off the Biesanz Bay shores.
- Take in a Costa Rican meal.
Looking for a get-away from it all? Biesanz Bay is a sandy arc surrounded by nothing but tropical forest. And what is the best way to get there? Kayaking along Costa Rica's western coast. Paddle through the Pacific Ocean to this slice of paradise before donning a snorkel and searching for rainbow-colored fish before finishing with a home-cooked meal.
- Soft drinks
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Not suitable for guests who can't swim.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.