Caño Negro Tour & Río Frío Wildlife Safari by Boat
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Hike through Costa Rica's rainforest with a guide.
- Investigate the ancient Venado Caves.
- View hundreds of flora and fauna species.
- Discover the Pre-Columbus Maleku peoples.
Cao Negro Wildlife Refuge is only accessible by boat and is home to some of Costa Rica's most endangered flora and fauna. Sail down the Rio Frio into this untamed wetland area, which is famous for its biodiversity. A guide will point out exotic birds, monkeys, iguanas, and even crocodiles as you cruise. A traditional Costa Rican lunch rounds out the experience.
- Admission fees
- River cruise
- Fresh fruit
- Soft drinks
Caño Negro National Wildlife Refuge
What to Remember
-Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.