Chocolate Farm Tour & La Fortuna Waterfall
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Visit one of Costa Rica's top fairtrade cacao producers.
- Discover the country's culture and traditions.
- Sample some of the world's best chocolate.
- La Fortuna Waterfall is a great place to swim.
Costa Rica, like Central America's Willy Wonka, cultivates world-class cacao beans, the key ingredient in high-quality chocolate. Take a two-hour tour of a fairtrade cacao farm to learn about how the beans are transformed into high-end organic chocolate bars. There will be plenty of sweet treats to try before swimming in La Fortuna Waterfall.
- Admission fees
- Guided tour
- Swim stops
- Local delicacy tasting
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Not suitable for families with small children.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Food not included.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Drinks not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.