Curi Cancha Wildlife Reserve Tour
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Pay a visit to the Curi Cancha Wildlife Refuge.
- With the help of an expert guide, spot rare flora and fauna.
- Get up close and personal with Costa Rica's exotic wildlife.
Curi Cancha Wildlife Refuge tours include sightings of tree-dwelling sloths, monkeys, and other wildlife. The park even has its own bird-spotting checklist, as it is home to toucans, motmots, and other exotic birds. Spend the day exploring with an expert ecologist to learn everything there is to know about Costa Rica's rainbow of rare wildlife.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring warm clothes.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Drinks not included.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Food not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.