Hiking Tour in Tenorio Volcano National Park
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Take a hike through Tenorio Volcano National Park.
- Hike along the Rio Celeste.
- Go to the river's hot springs.
- Make a pit stop at the waterfall and blue lagoon.
Hike through Tenorio Volcano National Park to discover hidden waterfalls, wildlife, and steaming hot springs. The park's centerpiece is Ro Celeste, a waterfall with a brilliant blue hue due to a combination of minerals from the nearby volcano. After all that walking, you can relax with a refreshing swim and a Costa Rican lunch.
- Admission fees
- Guided tour
- Soft drinks
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.