Kinkajou Wildlife Reserve Night Walk
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- A naturalist will lead you on a nocturnal wildlife walk.
- Sloths and porcupines, for example.
This night tour in a private reserve offers a unique perspective on Costa Rica's wildlife. You'll be able to observe the nocturnal habits of species such as sloths, armadillos, porcupines, possums, coatis, bassaricyon, and kinkajous while accompanied by a naturalist. Insects, birds, amphibians, and reptiles may also be seen.
Kinkajou Night Walk
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Adults only.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Cameras are not allowed during the show.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 3 days before the experience begins.