Monteverde Butterfly Garden Ticket
Duration: Up to 2 hours
- Get up close and personal with Costa Rica's exotic butterfly species.
- Visit the Americas' largest butterfly farm.
- Expert guides will teach you about butterfly habits and how to care for them.
Monteverde has one of the most extensive butterfly gardens in the Americas. Take a tour of their world-class butterfly observatory and you'll see hundreds of these colorful creatures fluttering around in front of your eyes. And, with expert guides guiding you, you'll be able to learn all about Costa Rica's exotic butterfly species and how they're cared for.
- Walking tour
- Guided tour
Monteverde Butterfly Garden
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Adults only.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfers not included.
- Drinks not included.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Food not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.