Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Reserve Tour
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Guided hike through the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, where you'll learn all about Costa Rica's flora and fauna.
- There's a chance to see spider monkeys, sleepy sloths, and over 400 tropical bird species.
In Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve, which is 90 percent pristine rainforest, you have a great chance of getting up close and personal with Costa Rica's rainbow-assortment of flora and fauna. Trek through this tropical paradise while your guide keeps an expertly trained eye out for wildlife, including chattering monkeys and elusive sloths, as well as the famous quetzal bird.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
Monteverde Cloudforest Biological Reserve
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring warm clothes.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Food not included.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Drinks not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.