Peñas Blancas River Cruise and Chocolate Tasting
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Take a riverboat ride down the Peas Blancas River, where you can see wild animals in their natural habitat.
- Possibility of seeing crocodiles, monkeys, and other wildlife.
- Visit a cacao farm and sample some of Costa Rica's finest chocolate.
Rafting Costa Rica's rivers preserves the peace – and less noise means more wildlife activity in the rainforest. Glide quietly down the Peas Blancas River, keeping an eye out for exotic birds, monkeys, iguanas, and even a few crocodiles. Following your wildlife-spotting cruise, you can indulge in some chocolatey treats at a cacao farm.
- River cruise
- Local delicacy tasting
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Food and drinks not included.
- Food not included.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Drinks not included.
- Admissions not included.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.