Quepos Farmers Market Tour & Cooking Class
Duration: From 4 hours to 8 hours
- Visit the Quepos produce market for farm-fresh ingredients.
- Pay a visit to a ranch in the countryside.
- Discover how to make traditional Costa Rican dishes.
- Have a healthy lunch.
Fill your craving for Costa Rican culture and cuisine. You'll visit the Quepos farmer's market with an informed local and fill a basket with fresh, organic ingredients. Then, at a countryside ranch surrounded by rainforest, you'll learn how to make handmade corn tortillas, ceviche, and other traditional dishes for lunch.
- Local delicacy tasting
- Cooking class
- Soft drinks
- Admission fees
What to Remember
-Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring bathing gear and sunblock.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring a towel.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Lockers not included.
- Sun loungers not included.
- Subject to weather conditions.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72 hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.