Rincon de La Vieja National Park Tour
Duration: More than 8 hours
- Take a hike in Rincon de La Vieja National Park.
- Go swimming at the Llanos del Cortes waterfall.
- Lunch is provided.
Costa Rica is a country rich in natural beauty, but the Rincón de la Vieja National Park stands out. Set out into nature, and as you follow your guide through the ever-changing landscapes, keep an eye out for wildlife – it's prime nature spotting territory. After passing by the park's namesake volcano, you'll arrive at the Llanos del Cortes waterfall, followed by a delicious lunch.
- Driver/ guide
- Walking tour
What to Remember
-Hiking shoes essential.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Not suitable for guests with cardiac or respiratory problems.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring insect repellent.
- Bring a hat.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Sun loungers not included.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from claustrophobia.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Subject to weather conditions.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the experience begins.