Santa Elena Cloud Forest Biological Reserve Tour
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Guided hike through the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve, where you'll learn about Costa Rica's flora and fauna.
- There's a chance to see spider monkeys, sleepy sloths, and over 400 tropical bird species.
Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve is less well-known outside of Costa Rica than Monteverde. And with this wildlife-spotting tour, you'll go beyond simply walking through the rainforest – you'll gain an understanding of the research that goes on behind the scenes and contribute to the preservation of this area of incredible biodiversity.
- Guided tour
- Admission fees
Santa Elena Cloudforest Biological Reserve
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests with poor health.
- Not suitable for guests with reduced mobility.
- Bring suitable footwear.
-Bring warm clothes.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- Food and drinks not included.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. If you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.