Sarapiqui River Raft Ride Ticket & Lunch
Duration: From 2 hours to 4 hours
- Sail down the Sarapiqui River, spotting exotic wildlife and tropical plants along the way, and listening to an expert guide fill you in on facts along the way.
- Take in a traditional Costa Rican lunch.
On this tour, it's all about getting up close and personal with Costa Rican nature. Set out on a half-day raft ride down the Sarapiqui River, stopping along the way to observe riverbank wildlife. You may see exotic birds, sloths, and iguanas while cruising quietly through jungle waterways, before finishing the day with a local-style lunch.
- Admission fees
- Guided tour
- Soft drinks
Aguas Bravas Rafting
What to Remember
-Not suitable for expectant mothers.
- Not suitable for expectant mothers or guests with back problems.
- Not suitable for guests who suffer from travel sickness.
- Not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Children must be supervised by an adult (over 18 years) at all time.
- Bring biodegradable insect repellent.
- Bring suitable footwear.
- Bring money for extras or gratuities.
- Transfer is available for an extra charge.
- Please note that all times are approximate and subject to change.
- English-speaking guide for all nationalities.
- This experience doesn't follow our general cancellation policy. if you need to cancel, you must do so at least 72-hours in advance to receive a full refund.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the experience begins.